- Find a suitable product.
- Acquaint yourself with the product and check its availability. When you have found a suitable product, add it to the cart. If you wish, add a greeting card and write the card’s text in the box.
- Once the shopping cart opens, recheck your choices. If you have a promotional code, add it. If you want to add anything to your shopping cart, choose ‘continue shopping’. When you are satisfied with the contents of the shopping cart, choose a suitable delivery.
- When everything is in order, choose ‘Proceed to check-out’.
- The check-out shows different fields of information depending on the chosen date and time period and delivery choice. Courier service price in Tallinn with delivery within 3 hours starts from €6.90; to the vicinity of Tallinn, 15 km from downtown Tallinn, within 3 hours starts from €13.80. Fill in all required forms – only then can we deliver the order seamlessly to the right address.
- The buyer can do a safe transaction through Maksekeskus or via the PayPal payment option if they have a PayPal account.
- Choose the correct bank link, study the terms of sale, check the ‘Agree’ box, and press ‘Submit order’. After that, the bill is shown on the screen and you can conveniently pay in euros through a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, etc). You can find all the details for making the payment as well as all national taxes and additional fees on the bill that appears on the screen after you have confirmed the order, and on the bill sent to your e-mail.
- After completing the payment, press ‘Return to merchant’.
- A correctly submitted order will appear in the online shop immediately, a confirmation will also be sent to your e-mail. If everything is in order, you can start expecting the fulfilment of your order.
The order will be delivered to the destination and in the time the client has marked in the order. The recipient of the delivery will be contacted beforehand by telephone to specify the handover place and time. The flower delivery will be made by an employee of the courier service company. If we cannot get a hold of the recipient on the day of the delivery, we will contact the buyer. If the delivery does not reach the recipient due to faulty information from the buyer, the buyer will be responsible for the delivery.
Due to heavy workload on festive days such as Valentine’s Day, Women’s Day, and Mother’s Day, special conditions apply regarding delivery. On those dates, the online shop guarantees that delivery will be completed during the calendar day. Deliveries will not be made on Sundays or national holidays.